As a professional high-speed stamping press manufacturer, ETC has several 15 to 315 tons of stamping and drawing equipment, a complete set of equipment for the production and processing of metal products, and mature processing technology. It established a professional mold processing workshop with the ability to design and manufacture molds and to provide customers with better and custom metal stamping services.
The stamping process has high production efficiency, convenient operation, and easy realization of mechanization and automation. This is because stamping is done by relying on punching dies and stamping equipment. The number of strokes of a popular press can reach dozens of times per minute, and the high-speed pressure can reach hundreds or even thousands of times per minute. It is possible to get a punch.
When stamping, because the mold guarantees the size and shape accuracy of the stamping parts and generally does not crush the general quality of the stamping parts, and the life of the mold is generally longer, the quality of the stamping is unchanged, the exchangeability is good, and it has the "identical" feature.
Stamping can process parts with a larger size range and more complex shapes, such as stopwatches as small as clocks and clocks, as large as automobile longitudinal beams, cage covers, etc., plus the cold deformation and softening effect of the material during stamping, and the strength and strength of the stamping The stiffness is high.
The high precision stamping generally has no chips and scraps, less material loss, and no other heating equipment, so it is a material-saving and energy-saving processing method, and the cost of stamping parts is lower.
1. Adhesion scratches: defects on the surface of the part or mold due to the friction between the material and the convex or concave mold.
2. Burr: It mainly occurs in the cutting die and blanking die. The gap between the cutting edges may be large or small, which will produce burrs.
3. Twisting: due to uneven stress, poor draw bead matching, or poor control of the press slider, the corners or embossing parts of the workpiece will be bent and strained.
4. Concave and concave: foreign matter (iron filings, rubber, dust) mixed in the uncoiling line causes convex and concave.
5. Offset: When the part is formed, the part that first contacts the mold is squeezed and a line is formed.
6. The size of the punching hole is too large or too small: When the size of the punch is quite different, the design size of the forming convex and the concave mold, the processing accuracy and the blanking gap should be considered.
1. Reasonable mold design. In the progressive die, the arrangement of the blanking sequence may affect the accuracy of stamping forming. For the blanking of small parts of stamping parts, generally, a larger area of punching is arranged first, and then a smaller area of punching is arranged to reduce the influence of the punching force on the forming of the stamping part.
2. Hold down the material. Overcome the traditional mold design structure, open the material gap on the discharge plate (that is, when the mold is closed, and the material can be compressed. The key forming part, the discharge plate must be made into a block structure to facilitate the solution of long Time stamping causes abrasion (compression) loss at the pressing part of the discharge plate, and the material cannot be pressed.
3. Add strong pressure function. That is to increase the size of the press part of the unloading insert (normal unloading insert thickness H+0.03mm) to increase the pressure on the material on the die side, so as to prevent the stamping part from turning over and twisting during punching.
1. Material selection: When making stamping products, the selection of materials is very critical. According to past experience, the choice of stamping workpiece materials should take into account brand, thickness, specifications and dimensions. Only by selecting reasonable plates can it be possible to make high-quality stamping workpieces.
2. Accuracy: The accuracy of stamping workpieces is divided into the precision level and economic level. Choosing the appropriate accuracy will help control the cost.
3. Design: The design of the stamping workpiece must strictly follow the drawings approved by the prescribed procedures and meet the relevant national and industry standards.
1. The hardening effect is strong, the spring back is relatively large, and the forming performance of stamping parts is poor, resulting in low workpiece size and shape accuracy.
2. Stainless steel generates heat during plastic deformation, its own poor thermal conductivity, which increases the temperature of the steel plate workpiece and mold, and its temperature can reach about 20°C. This is also important for adhesion, increased mold wear and workpiece scratches. one of the reasons.
3. Stainless steel is sticky. After stamping and deformation, the hardness of stainless steel is significantly improved. In the continuous deformation process, due to the high unit pressure, the material and the mold surface are easily bonded together at certain points, which intensifies the wear of the mold, and the surface of the workpiece is also scratched, which seriously affects the service life of the mold. The quality of stamping parts.
1. When the punching edge is worn, the tensile stress on the material increases, and the tendency of the stamping parts to turn over and twist increases. When turning over, the size of punching holes will become smaller.
2. The strong pressure on the material causes plastic deformation of the material, which will cause the punching size to become larger. When the strong pressure is reduced, the punching size will become smaller.
3. The shape of the edge of the punch blade. If the end is trimmed with a bevel or arc, the punching force is not easy to turn over and twist due to the slower punching force, so the punching size will become larger. When the end of the punch is flat (no bevel or arc), the punching size will be relatively smaller.