As a professional gravity casting supplier, ETCN provides our clients with gravity mold casting on different product mterials. The product is a casting product, which is used to fix the support of the driven shaft. The surface is not machined and has no holes and cracks.
Casting-smelting metal, manufacturing casting mold, and pouring molten metal into the casting mold, and forming method to obtain rough metal parts with certain shape, size and performance after solidification
Casting is a process in which metal is smelted into a liquid that meets certain requirements and poured into a mold. After cooling, solidification, and cleaning, a casting with a predetermined shape, size and performance is obtained. Because the casting blank is almost formed, it can achieve the purpose of avoiding machining or a small amount of processing, reducing the cost and reducing the production time to a certain extent. Casting is one of the basic processes of modern device manufacturing industry. The casting process can be divided into three basic parts, namely casting metal preparation, mold preparation and casting processing. Casting metal refers to the metal material used for casting castings in the production of casting. It is an alloy composed of a metal element as the main component and added with other metals or non-metal elements. It is customarily called a casting alloy, mainly including cast iron, Cast steel and cast non-ferrous alloys.
1. It can produce parts with complex shapes, especially blanks with complex cavities.
2. Wide adaptability, metal materials commonly used in industry can be cast, from a few grams to hundreds of tons.
3. The shape and size of the casting are very close to that of the parts, reducing the amount of cutting, which is non-cutting.
4. Gravity die casting process is widely used. 40%~70% of agricultural machinery and 70%~80% of machine tools are castings.
1. The mark on the mold is not clear enough (the reason for the mold);
2. The markings on the mold are not clear. You can analyze whether the particle size of the following molding sand is fine enough and whether the strength is high enough;
3. The refractoriness of the mold and coating is not enough.
4. Another factor that is easily overlooked is the casting location of the casting mark. When determining the casting position, try to keep the casting mark on the bottom or side to avoid being on the top surface.
If this problem occurs, it may be due to material problems or poor mold opening, or improper selection of process parameters. Try to control the proportion of waste not to exceed 30%. The mold retention time should not be too long, about 3s per mm of wall thickness, and ejection delay is not allowed. Long, generally 0.5-2s.
Reinstall the mold; increase the clamping force and adjust the die-casting machine to keep the movable and fixed mold mounting plates parallel to each other; add a support plate on the movable mold to increase the rigidity of the sleeve plate.
In order to be suitable for die casting, people add a lot of silicon to the aluminum alloy used for aluminium die casting. When the aluminum alloy condenses in the mold, the silicon will float on the surface to form a layer of silicon film that is very hard and wear-resistant. Some OEM designers use this feature to directly design the inner surface of the die casting hole as a bearing surface . This silicon surface layer is generally only 0.2 to 0.9 mm thick. Too much processing, the life of the bearing surface will be shortened.
1. Usually, the metal solidifies too fast at this place, resulting in casting defects (joints);
2. Cracks caused by high temperatures.
The solution: Use low-strength investment materials, reduce the casting temperature of the metal as much as possible, and do not use alloys with low ductility and brittleness in hot forging and cold forging.