At present, laser cutting machines have been widely used in various industries, and the performance of the equipment is the root of determining the processing efficiency, so how to judge the performance of the laser cutting machine? Is the performance of the laser cutting machine judged by the cutting accuracy, cutting speed, cutting effect and stability factors?
The cutting accuracy of the laser cutting machine is related to whether the finished product is usable, so it is also one of the issues that buyers are more concerned about. With the continuous advancement of science and technology, the precision requirements of products are getting higher and higher. More and more manufacturers choose laser cutting machines. With the passage of time, there are some errors in accuracy. What are the reasons for these errors?
1. The spot size of the laser beam after it passes through the focus. The smaller the spot after the laser beam is gathered, the higher the cutting accuracy.
2. The positioning accuracy of the worktable determines the repeatability of cutting. The higher the precision of the table, the higher the precision of cutting.
3. The larger the thickness of the workpiece, the larger the kerf and the lower the precision. Since the laser beam is tapered, the slit is also tapered. The thicker the plate, the larger the cutting slit, and the lower the cutting accuracy.
4. The material of the workpiece has a certain influence on the accuracy of laser cutting. In the same situation, stainless steel can be cut with higher precision than aluminum, and the cut surface is smoother.
Laser cutting has the advantages of no burrs and high efficiency. Many equipment manufacturers choose to use laser cutting machines to process suitable sheet metal and parts. Compared with traditional punching and molding processes, the processing efficiency and precision are superior. Laser processing has no mold consumption, which saves processing costs and speeds up the production cycle, greatly improving the overall processing efficiency. Due to the different types and thicknesses of processing materials, as well as the influence of many factors, the cutting speed will also change accordingly, which in turn affects the cutting effect.
1. Appropriate cutting speed can improve the cutting quality, that is, the incision is slightly narrowed, the surface of the incision is smoother, and the deformation can be reduced at the same time.
2. The cutting speed is too fast so that the cutting line energy is lower than the required value, and the jet in the slit cannot quickly blow off the molten cutting melt immediately to form a large amount of drag, accompanied by slag hanging on the incision, The quality of the cut surface deteriorates.
3. When the cutting speed is too low, since the cutting place is the anode of the plasma arc, in order to maintain the stability of the arc itself, the anode spot or anode area must find a place to conduct current near the slit closest to the arc, and at the same time, it will flow to the jet. More heat is transferred in the radial direction, thus widening the slit, and the molten material on both sides of the slit gathers and solidifies at the bottom edge, forming dross that is not easy to clean, and the upper edge of the slit is rounded due to excessive heating and melting.
4. When the speed is extremely low, the arc may even be extinguished because the cut is too wide. It can be seen that good cutting quality is inseparable from cutting speed.
How to measure whether the stability of a laser cutting machine is good or not is a question that many buyers are more concerned about. The overall structure of the laser cutting machine is composed of beams, end frames and sheet metal. The beams generally adopt a rectangular square tube structure, tempered to remove internal stress, and have high strength and rigidity. The mechanical part realizes high-precision rack and pinion transmission, and the guide rail is made of high-precision guide rails. The precision-machined sliding guide rails are fastened on the concrete or steel frame foundation with supports, and are equipped with adjusting bolts for easy installation and adjustment. The longitudinal drive system is installed in the longitudinal end frame, and the low position design makes the transmission more reasonable and stable. The overall stability of the equipment is closely related to the configuration of the whole machine. Reasonable collocation can make the laser cutting machine run more stably.