CNC machining refers to machining with CNC machining tools. CNC index-controlled machine tools are programmed and controlled by CNC machining languages, usually G codes.
The G code language of precision CNC machining tells which Cartesian position coordinate of the machining tool of the CNC machine tool. At the same time, it controls the feed speed and spindle speed of the tool, as well as functions such as tool changer and coolant.
1. Horizontal machining center for CNC machining
It means that the axis of the spindle is parallel to the worktable, and is mainly used for machining centers for precision CNC machining of box parts.
2. Vertical machining center for CNC machining
This kind of machining center refers to the machining center with the spindle axis perpendicular to the working table, which is mainly used for the machining of complex parts such as plates, discs, molds and small shells.
3. Multi-axis linkage machining center for CNC machining
It is also called a universal machining center. It refers to a precision CNC machining center that can control the linkage change to complete complex space surface processing by processing the angle between the spindle axis and the rotation axis of the worktable. It is suitable for processing complex curved surface workpieces such as impeller rotors, molds, blades, etc.
General CNC machining usually refers to computer digital control precision machining, CNC machining lathe, CNC machining milling machine, CNC machining boring and milling machine, etc.
1. Advanced CNC processing equipment is required.
2. Complete advanced testing equipment is required. Precision CNC machining needs to be equipped with high-precision three-dimensional, two-dimensional, height gauge and other testing equipment. Micrometer, needle gauge, plug gauge, hardness tester, etc. are complete.
3. An experienced technical team is required. Precision CNC machining requires an engineering team with an average of more than 10 years of experience and an operation team with more than 5 years of experience. The qualified precision CNC machining service factories should have these capabilities.
4. Complete technical support is required. In addition to CNC processing technology, there are also lathe processing, milling machine processing, grinding machine processing, wire cutting processing, and EDM processing.