CNC lathe machining is one kind of high precision, high-efficiency automatic machine tool. It uses digital information to control the displacement of parts and tools as the machining method. The CNC machining is ideal for applications requiring frequent changes of product, such as aerospace products and other varieties, small-batch, complex shape, high precision, etc. Achieve high efficiency and automatic processing.
The CNC lathe machining is high-tech processing of precision hardware parts. It can process various types of materials, such as 316, 304 stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, aluminum alloy, zinc alloy, titanium alloy, copper, iron, plastic, acrylic, POM, UHWM, and other raw materials. The materials are processed into the square, circle combination creating complex structure parts.
1. The host machine is the main part of the CNC machining tool, including the machine body, columns, spindle, feed mechanism, and other mechanical components. The mechanical part is used to complete all kinds of cutting operations.
2. The CNC control device is the core of the CNC machining tool, including hardware (printed circuit board, CRT displays, the key box, paper tape reader, etc.), and the corresponding software. The CNC control device is used to enter the digital parts of the program and complete the input information storage, data transform, interpolation algorithm, and achieve various control functions.
3. The driving device is the driving part of the CNC machining tool actuator, including the spindle drive unit, feed unit, spindle motor and feed motor, etc. Under the control of CNC machining control device, to achieve spindle and feed drive-by electrical or electro-hydraulic servo system. It can complete positioning, straight line, plane curve, and space curve of the CNC machining and manufacturing when several feeds are linked.
4. Auxiliary device indicates some necessary supporting parts of the CNC machining tool, to ensure the operation of the CNC machining tools, such as cooling, chip removal, lubrication, lighting, monitor, etc. It consists of hydraulic and pneumatic devices, chip removal device, change table, CNC turntable, and CNC index head, it also includes tools and monitoring detection device, etc.
5. The programming and other ancillary equipment, can be used for the programming and storage of the part outside of the machine, etc.
1. The burr on the working surface
This point is very easy for the manufacturer to overlook, the product packaging will look the same as it comes out from the factory. For a part, CNC lathe processing parts are done by equipment, therefore it will produce a cloak when molding it, that is when the burr comes out, if it couldn't be trimmed in time, this part may be invalid.
2. The accuracy of the parts
For CNC machining parts on CNC lathes, the accuracy is very strict. Only when the required precision is met, the machined parts can be used. The high precision CNC machining plays an important role here. The judgment of accuracy mainly depends on the ability to control the size. If it is within the specified range where the tolerance can fluctuate, then the part is qualified, if it exceeds the tolerance, then it is unqualified.
3. The analysis of test results
For a component, before it leaves the factory, there must be some performance tests, if the performance is qualified, it will be allowed to leave the factory, if it is not qualified, you should analyze some of the reasons, this can also avoid large quantities of scrap.