The CNC machining center is a CNC machine tool that has a tool magazine and can automatically change tools, and can perform a variety of processing operations on the workpiece within a certain range.
After the processed parts have been clamped once, the CNC system can control the machine tool to automatically select and replace the tools according to different procedures. The system can also automatically change the spindle speed, feed rate, and the motion trajectory of the tool relative to the workpiece and other auxiliary functions. It can continuously drill, punch, ream, boring, tapping, and continuously drill each processing surface of the workpiece. Multi-process processing such as milling.
The following are the processing steps and methods of CNC machining provided by ETCN.
1. Mould pattern design, including mould assembly drawing and parts drawing.
2. Develop process regulations, that is, formulate the processing technology and operation method of the entire mold or parts, and fill in the process card.
3. The production of parts and components is to process parts and components according to the process specified on the process card.
1. Casting processing: zinc alloy casting, low melting point desirable casting, beryllium copper desirable casting and synthetic resin casting.
2. Cutting processing: ordinary machine tool processing, profiling milling processing, forming grinding processing engraving, CNC machining and manufacturing.
3. Special processing: electrical processing (electric spark, wire cutting, electrolysis), corrosion processing, ultrasonic processing.
4. Rough machining: for the purpose of removing most of the margin.
5. Finishing: make the workpiece achieve higher machining accuracy and surface quality.
6. Refurbishment processing: polishing, grinding of guide posts and guide sleeves.
CNC machining center is composed of mechanical equipment and CNC system, suitable for high-efficiency automatic machine tools for processing complex parts. The CNC machining center is currently the world's most productive and most widely used CNC machine tool.
1. Analyze the part drawing and understand the general situation of the workpiece (geometric shape, workpiece material, process requirements, etc.).
2. Program verification (Input the program into the machine tool and perform graphic simulation to verify that the programming is correct).
3. Carry out necessary numerical calculations (calculation of base point and node coordinates).
4. Determine the CNC machining process of the part (the content of CNC machining and route of machining).
5. Write the program list (Different machine tools will be different, follow the manual).
6. Workpiece acceptance and quality error analysis (Inspect the work piece, let the qualified flow into the next one. For the unqualified work piece, find out the cause of its error and corrective method through quality analysis).