Operation technicians need to make preparations when working in precision CNC machining centers. Of course, each operation technician has his own set of skills. Here, what we want to say is that whether you are a novice or a person with a certain amount of experience, you must make preparations when using it. What are the specific contents?
(1) The tool used in the inspection should be consistent with the specifications allowed by the machine tool. Determine the maximum tool length and maximum tool weight in the CNC precision machining, and the total tool weight cannot exceed the specified value.
(2) Check whether the tool used has wear and tear that may affect the use, and sometimes it should be replaced immediately. Check whether there are obstructions around the machine and control system.
(3) Some moving parts are lubricated with grease. Before CNC machining, you should check whether the machine tool should be lubricated as specified on the indicator plate for lubrication, and the grease should be refilled in time.
(4) You must have safety awareness, and check whether the control systems are shut down properly, whether each control switch is in good condition, and whether anyone is in the machinery danger zone.
First of all, we need to understand what the CNC machining route refers to. To be precise, it is the feed processing route, which refers to the path that the turning tool moves from the tool setting point (or the fixed origin of the machine tool) until it returns to the point and the processing program ends, including the cutting processing path and the non-cutting stroke path of cutting in and cutting out of tool. To determine the CNC machining route, the following principles must be followed:
(1) Make the CNC machining route the shortest, reduce the non-cutting stroke time, and improve the processing efficiency.
(2) Ensure the precision and surface roughness of the workpiece in CNC machining.
(3) For some reusable programs, subroutines should be used to simplify the numerical calculation workload and simplify the CNC machining program. In a word, if you want to ensure the precision and achieve finish machining, you must make preparations, and ensure that the machining route of the precision CNC machining center is correct during machining.
At present, we have small CNC machining centers, automatic lathes, grinders, instrument lathes, milling machines, drilling machines, punching machines, etc. We have great capabilities in our own processing processes, such as stamping, lathe, wire cutting, etc., as well as extended technologies such as deburring, assembly, shot blasting and sandblasting, heat treatment, surface electroplating, and powder coating/painting. Original processes such as hot/cold drawing, casting and forging can also be combined with long-term experience. If you have any needs, please feel free to consult us.
Curious to know more about what sets us apart? CONTACT US, and we'll be happy to share detailed information about our China CNC machining service tailored to your industry.