CNC precision machining is actually index-controlled machining. After the design drawings are written into the program, the computer is connected to the CNC machine tool, and the operation of the CNC machine tool is controlled through programming to complete the processing of the precision workpiece. CNC precision machining is mainly suitable for the processing of small batches and various types of workpieces, and precision machining. The materials it uses are strictly required, and not all materials are suitable.
Not all materials can be precision processed, such as some hard materials. If such a material exceeds the hardness of the machined part, it is not suitable for precision machining.
1. Requirements for material hardness. For some occasions, the higher the hardness of the material, the better, but it is limited to the hardness requirements of the machined parts. The machined material should not be too hard. If it is harder than the machined part, it cannot be processed.
2. The material is moderately soft and hard. The material should be at least one grade lower than the hardness of the machine parts. At the same time, it also depends on the function of the cnc precision-machined parts, and the machine parts should be selected reasonably.
What is CNC precision machining? Now you have known it, and the next are advantages of CNC precision machining.
1. The number of tooling is greatly reduced, and complex tooling is not required for processing parts with complex shapes. If you want to change the shape and size of the part, you only need to modify the part processing program, which is suitable for new product development and modification.
2. The quality of CNC precision machining is stable. The machining accuracy is high, and the repetition accuracy is high, which is suitable for the machining requirements of the aircraft.
3. Higher production efficiency in the case of multi-variety and small batch production can reduce the time for production preparation, machine tool adjustment and process inspection. Moreover, the cutting time is reduced due to the use of the optimal cutting amount.
4. CNC precision machining can obtain complex profiles that are difficult to process by conventional methods, and even process some unobservable machining parts.
Finish machining is performed after rough machining self-inspection. After CNC precision processing, workers should conduct self-inspection on the shape and size of the processed parts, check the basic length and width dimensions of the processed parts of the vertical surface, and measure the basic point size marked on the drawing for the processed parts of the inclined surface. After the worker completes the self-inspection of the workpiece and confirms that it is in compliance with the drawings and process requirements, the workpiece can be removed and sent to the inspector for special inspection.