Many people have heard of CNC lathes and CNC technology, but they don't understand CNC machining. So what does CNC machining mean?
In fact, CNC machining is a method of using digital information to control the movement and processing of machine tools. A machine tool that uses numerical control technology to implement processing control, or a machine tool equipped with a numerical control system, is called a numerically controlled (NC) machine tool.
With the continuous advancement of science and technology, the development of modern CNC machining technology has tended to be high-speed, high-precision, high-reliability, multi-function, composite, and intelligent. This processing technology has been widely used in various fields. So what are the advantages of CNC machining? This processing method shows more of its own advantages, and also reflects its own value in major industries. Specific advantages:
(1) It can process complex profiles that are difficult to process by conventional methods, and even process some unobservable processing parts.
(2) CNC precision machining has stable quality, high machining accuracy and high repeatability, which can meet the machining requirements of aircraft.
(3) The production efficiency is higher in the case of multi-variety and small batch production, which can reduce the time of production preparation, machine tool adjustment and process inspection, and reduce the cutting time due to the use of cutting output.
(4) The number of tooling is greatly reduced, and complex tooling is not required for processing parts with complex shapes. If you want to change the shape and size of the part, you only need to modify the part processing program, which is suitable for the development and modification of new product.
On the whole, the emergence of CNC machining has brought great convenience to our lives and also improved the production efficiency of various industries.
As we all know, since the emergence of CNC machining technology in the middle of the 20th century, it has brought revolutionary changes to our machinery manufacturing industry. Why do we say that?
CNC machining has good flexibility, high precision, and high productivity. It reduces the labor intensity of the operator and improves the working conditions, which is conducive to the modernization of production management and the improvement of economic benefits. So what is the future development prospect of the CNC machining industry?
With the rapid development of industries such as automobiles, aerospace, and the application of new materials such as aluminum alloys, the requirements for high-speed CNC machining are getting higher and higher.
The modern manufacturing industry has a large demand for CNC machine tools and there is rapid progress of computer technology and modern design technology, so the application scope of CNC machining is still expanding, and only continuous development can meet the needs of production and processing.
(1) CNC machining enterprises cannot ignore the Chinese market while they are developing the international market. Chinese machine tool companies haven't yet been the winner in the domestic market, which is the biggest obstacle to international operations.
(2) The operation is fully internationalized. At the initial stage, CNC machining enterprises can only base themselves on core resources, develop international business, continuously expand and extend the industrial chain, improve comprehensive competitiveness, and transform from a provider of single product service to a provider of comprehensive product service, instead of blindly pursuing full internationalization.
(3) Only by doing well in marketing can we go international. This view is incorrect. CNC machining companies need to consider product marketing and service output, and absorb advanced foreign technology and management experience in order to better develop their own companies.