At present, there are many precision CNC processing plants in China. Whether the precision CNC processing plants are good or not directly affects the quality and efficiency of processing. So, how do you judge whether a precision CNC processing plant is good? Let's take a look at the following introduction.
1. Whether the product can produce the required quality, product quality is the first condition for choosing a precision CNC processing manufacturer.
2. Secondly, look at the establishment time of precision CNC processing manufacturers. The longer the establishment time, the richer the experience.
3. Looking at the production scale of a precision CNC processing factory, the production scale can show the strength of a manufacturer.
4. Then look at the price, not to say that the cheaper the price, the better, but also to look at the quality, the configuration, and shop around.
Equipped with advanced processing equipment, strong technical force and stable and high-quality staff, Yitingkun has made the company a leader in the industry in terms of production and processing, technical management, and business sales.
We provide processing services covering different fields, from simple stamping to complex CNC processing and manufacturing. In any case, once you cooperate with ETCN, you will call us a trusted professional partner.
Not all materials can be conducted to CNC precision machining. For example, if some materials with too high hardness exceed the hardness of the machined parts, some special materials are not suitable for precision machining.
1. Requirements for material hardness. For some occasions, the higher the material hardness, the better, but it is limited to the hardness requirements of the machined parts. The machined material should not be too hard. If it is harder than the machine part, it cannot be machined.
2. The material is moderately hard and soft, at least one grade lower than the hardness of the machine. At the same time, it also depends on the purpose of the machined device and the reasonable selection of the machine.
The most basic one is that you must pay attention to the density of the material before CNC machining. If the density is too large, the hardness is also great. If the hardness exceeds the hardness of the machine part (lathe, turning tool), it cannot be processed. Only the parts will be damaged, but it will also cause danger, such as the turning tool flying out and hurting people. Therefore, in general, for mechanical processing, the material material must be lower than the hardness of the machine knife, so that it can be processed.
We have the expertise to certify our components before distribution to ensure that we provide our customers with the required quality. Our outstanding high quality and low cost are our reputation and the key to our continuous success over the years. We serve our customers with a high level of customized processing services that focus on quality, delivery and attention. If you have any needs, please feel free to contact us.