By Yue Zhang
This publication introduces Python programming language and primary techniques in algorithms and computing. Its target market comprises scholars and engineers with very little historical past in programming, who have to grasp a pragmatic programming language and examine the elemental pondering in laptop science/programming. the most contents come from lecture notes for engineering scholars from all disciplines. This booklet introduces the underlying Python implementation of quantity, string, record, tuple, dict, functionality, category, example and module gadgets in a constant and easy-to-understand manner, making task, functionality definition, functionality name, mutability and binding environments comprehensible inside-out. via giving the abstraction of implementation mechanisms, this e-book builds a superior realizing of the Python programming language.
Read or Download An Introduction to Python and Computer Programming PDF
Similar programming books
Beginning Android video games, moment version deals every thing you want to sign up for the ranks of profitable Android online game builders, together with Android pill video game app improvement issues. You'll commence with video game layout basics and programming fundamentals, after which growth towards growing your personal uncomplicated online game engine and playable online game apps that paintings on Android and previous model compliant smartphones and now pills. it will provide you with every little thing you must department out and write your personal Android games.
the capability consumer base and the big variety of accessible high-performance units makes Android an enticing goal for aspiring online game builders. Do you've gotten an amazing proposal for the following break-through cellular gaming identify? Beginning Android video games might help you kick-start your undertaking. This booklet will consultant you thru the method of constructing a number of instance online game apps utilizing APIs to be had in new Android SDK and prior SDK releases for Android smartphones and tablets:
* the basics of video game improvement and layout compatible for Android smartphones and drugs
* The Android platform fundamentals to use these basics within the context of constructing a online game, together with new dossier supervisor process and higher battery lifestyles administration
* The layout of second and 3D video games and their profitable implementation at the Android platform
This publication shall we builders see and use a few Android SDK Jelly Bean; even though, this e-book is dependent in order that app builders can use previous Android SDK releases. This booklet is backward suitable just like the Android SDK.
<h3>What you’ll learn</h3> * tips to set up/use the improvement instruments for developing your first Android online game app
* the basics of video game programming within the context of the Android platform
* tips on how to use the Android's APIs for snap shots (Canvas, OpenGL ES 1. 0/1. 1), audio, and person enter to mirror these basics
* the best way to advance 2nd video games from scratch, in response to Canvas API and OpenGL ES
* the best way to create a full-featured 3D game
* how one can submit your video games, get crash stories, and help your clients
* the way to whole your personal playable second OpenGL video games
<h3>Who this e-book is for</h3>
This e-book is for individuals with a uncomplicated wisdom of Java who are looking to write video games at the Android platform. It additionally deals info for knowledgeable video game builders in regards to the pitfalls and peculiarities of the platform.
<h3>Table of Contents</h3><ol>1. An Android in each domestic
2. First Steps with the Android SDK
three. video game improvement one hundred and one
four. Android for video game builders
five. An Android online game improvement Framework
6. Mr. Nom Invades Android
7. OpenGL ES: a gradual advent
eight. 2nd online game Programming methods
nine. great Jumper: A 2nd OpenGL ES online game
10. OpenGL ES: Going 3D
eleven. 3D Programming tips
12. Android Invaders: The Grande Finale
thirteen. Going local with the NDK
14. advertising and Monetizing
15. Publishing Your online game
sixteen. What's subsequent? </ol>
Lisp has been hailed because the world's strongest programming language, yet its cryptic syntax and educational acceptance could be adequate to scare off even skilled programmers. these darkish days are ultimately over—Land of Lisp brings the ability of sensible programming to the people!
With his brilliantly quirky comics and out-of-this-world video games, longtime Lisper Conrad Barski teaches you the mysteries of universal Lisp. You'll commence with the fundamentals, like checklist manipulation, I/O, and recursion, then movement directly to extra advanced themes like macros, larger order programming, and domain-specific languages. Then, whilst your mind overheats, you could sit back with an action-packed comedian ebook interlude!
Along the way in which you'll create (and play) video games like Wizard event, a textual content event with a whiskey-soaked twist, and Grand robbery Wumpus, the main violent model of Hunt the Wumpus the area has ever seen.
You'll study to:
-Master the quirks of Lisp's syntax and semantics
-Write concise and chic useful programs
-Use macros, create domain-specific languages, and examine different complicated Lisp techniques
-Create your individual internet server, and use it to play browser-based games
-Put your Lisp abilities to the attempt by way of writing brain-melting video games like cube of Doom and Orc Battle
With Land of Lisp, the facility of sensible programming is yours to wield.
Extra info for An Introduction to Python and Computer Programming
Also, Mathematica has a function called Transpose for transposition of a matrix. 3 SOLUTION OF MATRIX EQUATION Matrix notation offers the convenience of organizing mathematical expression in an orderly manner and in a form which can be directly followed in coding it into programming languages, particularly in the case of repetitive computation involving the looping process. The most notable situation is in the case of solving a system of linear algebraic equation. For example, if we need to determine a linear equation y = a1 + a2x which geometrically represents a straight line and it is required to pass through two specified points (x1,y1) and (x2,y2).
To load MATLAB after it has been set-up and stored in a subdirectory of a hard drive, say C, we first switch to this subdirectory by entering (followed by pressing ENTER) C:\cd MATLAB and then switch to its own subdirectory BIN by entering (followed by pressing ENTER) C:\MATLAB>cd BIN Next, we type MATLAB to obtain a display of: C:\MATLAB>BIB>MATLAB Pressing the ENTER key results in a display of: >> which indicates MATLAB is ready to begin. Let us rerun the cases of matrix subtraction, addition, transposition, and multiplication previously considered in the FORTRAN and QuickBASIC versions.
9. 001% of the partial sum of series in magnitude: Sin x = x1 x3 x 5 − + −… 1! 3! 5! Notice that Sin(x) is an odd function so the series contains only terms of odd powers of x and the series carries alternating signs. Compare the result of the program SinePgrm with those obtained by application of the library function Sin available in FORTRAN and QuickBASIC. 10. Same as Problem 9, but for the cosine series: Cos x = 1 − x2 x 4 x6 + − +… 2! 4! 6! Notice that Cos(x) is an even function so the series contains only terms of even powers of x and the series also carries alternating signs.
An Introduction to Python and Computer Programming by Yue Zhang