The processing technology of numerical CNC lathe is similar to that of ordinary lathe. However, because the numerical control lathe is one-time clamping, continuous automatic processing to complete all the turning processes, we should pay attention to the following aspects.
There are three major elements for high-efficiency metal cutting processing: the processed material, cutting tools, and cutting conditions. These determine the processing time, tool life and processing quality. The economical and effective machining method must have made the choice of choosing reasonable cutting conditions.
Three elements of CNC milling turning: cutting speed, feed rate and depth of cut directly cause tool damage. With the increase in cutting speed, the temperature of the tool tip will rise, which will cause mechanical, chemical, and thermal wear. With the cutting speed increased by 20%, tool life will be reduced by 1/2.
The relationship between the feed condition and the wear on the back of the tool occurs in a very small range. However, the feed rate is large, the cutting temperature rises, and the back wear is large. It has less influence on the tool than cutting speed. Although the influence of cutting depth on the tool is not as large as the cutting speed and feed rate, when cutting at a small depth of cut, the material will produce a hardened layer, which will also affect the life of the tool.
The user should choose the cutting speed according to the processed material, hardness, cutting state, material type, feed rate, and depth of cut. The most suitable processing conditions are selected on the basis of these factors. Regular and stable wear takes place in the service life of machine, which is the ideal condition.
However, in actual operations, the choice of tool life is related to tool wear, dimensional changes to be processed, surface quality, cutting noise, and processing heat. When determining the processing conditions, it is necessary to conduct research according to the actual situation. For difficult-to-process materials, such as stainless steel and heat-resistant alloys, coolants or blades with good rigidity can be used.
1. Choose high-strength and durable tools in rough turning, so as to meet the requirements of large back-grabbing and large feed.
2. When finishing turning, choose tools with high precision and good durability to ensure the requirements of accuracy.
3. In order to reduce the time of tool changing and easy to set tool, machine clamped knives and machine clamped blades should be used as much as possible.
1. Try to use general fixtures to clamp the work piece and avoid using special fixtures.
2. In order to reduce the positioning error, the positioning datum of parts should be overlapped.
Machining path refers to the movement path and direction of the cutter relative to the part in the process of CNC machining.
1. It should be able to meet the requirements of processing accuracy and surface roughness.
2. The processing route should be shortened as much as possible to reduce the idle travel time of the tool.
At present, under the condition that the CNC lathe has not reached the popular use, the excess margin on the blank, especially the margin containing the forged and cast hard skin layer, should be processed by the ordinary lathe. If you must use a CNC lathe for processing, you need to pay attention to the flexible arrangement of the program. Our company can provide you perfect CNC solutions, please focus on us.
At present, the connection between the hydraulic chuck and the hydraulic clamping cylinder is realized by a tie rod. The main points of hydraulic chuck clamping are as follows: First, use a moving hand to remove the nut on the hydraulic cylinder, remove the pull tube, and pull it out from the back of the spindle, and then use a moving hand to remove the chuck fixing screw to remove the chuck.