- Mold Material: 8407, P20, SKD11 or per customer’s requirements..
- Mold Design: According to Technical Drawings or Samples.
- Mold Lead Time: 20 ~ 30 days
- Mold cavity:Single or Multiple
- Mold hardness:HRC50~55
- Mold life:50,000-300,000 shots
Die casting parts features
- Material: Zinc alloy, brass, aluminum
- Size: According to customer’s drawing or sample
- Process: Die casting–burring–polish—surface process(according to customer’s demand)
- Long time life
- Delivery time: the product mould is about 15-20 days and finished product is about 30 days
- Smooth surface, burr-free
- Precision fabrication process
- Packing: Usually carton packaging, or PVC bag with a label. Specifically per customer needs.
- Processes: Casting, Deburring, Machining, Surface Treatment, Packing,all per request.
- Precision machining: Die-casting machine(180T—-2000T),CNC, milling machine, drilling machine, numerical lathe, Shot blasting machine, Melting furnace, Sawing machine
- Surface Treatment:Sand blasting, polishing, Electroplating, powder coating, oxidation (black and nature), passivation,etc.
- Product weight: available from 0.02kg to 30kg
- Applied software: PRO/E, Auto CAD, Slid Work, CAXA, UG, CAD/CAM/CAE
- Advantage: Advanced equipment and excellent R&D Team, Highly skilled manufacturing process, Strict quality Control System.
- Service: High Quality & Competitive Price & prompt delivery. 24-hour service with prompt reply